The access to the following documents is restricted (password only).
- Feasibility study of QCLs for spectroscopic applications in nuclear physics, Thesis of Markus Becherer, TU Muenchen, 2005
- Step towards the development of a QCL laser for muH experiment, PSAS 2006, Venice, Italy, June 12-17, 2006
- Power optimization of quantum cascade lasers in the wavelength range around 7 mm, P. Regoliosi et al., submitted to Journal of Quantum Electronics
- DFB quantum cascade laser at 6,8 mm for muonic hydrogen experiment, P. Regoliosi et al., submitted to Review of Scientific Instruments
- Quantum cascade lasers for biosensing applications, P. Regoliosi et al., Proc. Vol. II – Short Papers, pag. 87, BIODEVICES 2008 – Int. Conf. on Biomedical Electronics and Devices
- Quantum cascade lasers: development and possibilities, TSOSA Meeting, Trieste, 18 feb. 2008
- Spatial Distribution Measurements of Mid-Infrared Quantum Cascade Lasers, P. Regoliosi et al., to be submitted