In order to get access to the IT resources of INFN Trieste you need to create a user profile on the INFN site by following the listed steps:
- Register on https://signup.app.infn.it/
Instructions are available here: Signup Help
- After the registration, connect to the site https://userportal.app.infn.it/ using the credentials you have just entered. On that site you may:
- Enter your personal data needed for identification.
- Choose the INFN site and the Contact (approver) in charge for approving your request for access to IT resources.
- Read and accept the regulations for the use of INFN computer resources.
- Read the information on the processing of personal data.
- Upon approval of the request by the chosen contact person, you will receive a confirmation email with the notice that you will be contacted by the office in charge for identity recognition.
- After completing the previous step you will be allowed to fill up a request for an account on INFN Trieste IT resources at the following address: https://registration.ts.infn.it.
You are not allowed to fill up an account request unless all the previous steps have been completed.